After only three days, crowdfunding for the product has exceeded the initial goal 5 times!
Zendure is pushing the boundaries of travel technology with SuperTank, its latest power bank for laptops, phones, and tablets. With 138W of maximum total output, SuperTank can quickly recharge a compatible MacBook Pro or other USB-C powered laptop, so users who are away from home don’t have to constantly search for an outlet while catching up on work, gaming, or connecting through social media. With two USB-C PD (Power Delivery) ports and two ZEN+ 2.0 ports (compatible with Quick Charge 3.0 technology), SuperTank can charge up to four devices at the same time. A digital LED display conveniently indicates the remaining charge.
The new power bank has a charge capacity of 27,000mAh, enough to recharge most phones 7-9 times or supply a compatible laptop with about 13 hours of typical usage. Despite its massive storage capacity, SuperTank weighs just 17oz / 483g and is within the limit for FAA-approved carry-on batteries, making it an ideal travel companion.
SuperTank’s high-density battery cells can be recharged in about one hour with a compatible 100W charger and high-power charging cable. The new external battery is also capable of pass-through charging, which means SuperTank can be recharged while it is also supplying power to other devices.
“The one-hour recharge was an important milestone in developing SuperTank, as determined through our extensive consumer research,” said Bryan Liu, founder, and CEO of Zendure. “Travelers constantly get back to their hotel late at night and have to leave early in the morning. Between the quick refill capability and the pass-through charging technology, SuperTank is a true travel essential.”
SuperTank is available in black or silver via crowdfunding now through March 6, 2019. Early bird discounts up to 40% off will be available at the start of their campaign, and anyone interested in taking advantage of those deals can sign up for notifications on Zendure’s website.
- SuperTank features a massive 27,000mAh / 99.9Wh charge capacity.
- The 100W USB-C PD (Power Delivery) input/output port offers compatibility with the latest devices.
- Can be recharged in just one hour with 100W power supply and 5A cable.
- Four ports to charge four devices at the same time.
- Can charge MacBook Pro and other USB-C compatible laptops at native charge speed.
- Enough capacity to power a phone for up to one week or a laptop up to 13 hours.
- Pass-through charging with UPS function – Charge SuperTank while using SuperTank to charge other devices. No power interruption when switching from battery to pass-through mode.
- X-Charge mode for low power devices like fitness bands, smartwatches, microcontrollers and more.
- LED charge/status indicator reports remaining charge percentage and selected function.
- Charge direction control – Use a laptop to charge SuperTank, or use SuperTank to charge a laptop.
- FAA and EASA approved capacity for carry-on luggage.