Full duplex audio offers natural conversations and effective collaboration
Jabra, the leader in personal sound as well as office solutions, announces the next model in its portfolio of professional speakerphone solutions – the Speak 750. The new addition to the Speak series is engineered to support flexible work environments, elevating conference calls whether in the office, at home, or other remote locations. The premium audio system is able to pick up sounds seamlessly, allowing everyone in a room to speak and be heard simultaneously even while social distancing, while the portability of the device means it can turn any area into a meeting room within a matter of seconds.
Owing to full-duplex (allowing natural communication in both directions), the Speak 750 ensures both sides of the conversation are being transmitted at the same time. This means that conversations are able to flow as they would in person, creating an immersive experience and mitigating any worries of missing important information. With fewer interruptions and better conversations, businesses can enjoy more effective collaborations, while boosting unified communications (UC) adoption through superior call quality.
Plug-and-play for instant collaboration
According to research, 10 percent of the average 60-min meeting is being wasted on technical difficulties1. Thanks to the plug-and-play capabilities of the Speak 750, businesses can achieve connectivity instantly with a simple and easy set-up to a laptop, smartphone, or tablet via USB and/or Bluetooth. The Speak 750 is not limited to just one device either, it can pair with up to eight devices, and can connect to two devices at the same time – enabling users to seamlessly move between calls.
The Speak 750 Microsoft Teams variant, certified for Microsoft Teams, has a dedicated Microsoft Teams button which allows instant connection to colleagues. Notifications alert users when it’s time to join a call, or when someone is trying to reach them. Tapping the button takes users directly into an ongoing Microsoft Teams call so the connection to colleagues will always be a click away.
The Speak 750 UC variant is compatible with all leading UC platforms and has a Smart Button that can be programmed for Siri, Google Assistant or Speed dial.
Calum MacDougall, SVP at Jabra, said, “As the world of work changes, collaboration continues to remain a key priority for global businesses. The Jabra Speak 750 is suited to every meeting room scenario imaginable and takes flexible working to the next level – whether it’s a socially distanced call in an office room or a make-shift conference in your living room, the premium quality full duplex setting makes calls easy and collaboration simple.”
Key features and specifications
- Plug-and-play connectivity to PC Softphone/UC systems via USB cable or Bluetooth adaptor
- Full duplex audio offers fewer interruptions, better conversations and a more effective collaboration
- Easy Bluetooth connectivity to smartphones and tablets
- Wireless range of up to 98 feet/30 meters (between speakerphone and Bluetooth Adapter) – up to 32 feet/10 meters (between speakerphone and smartphone/tablet)
- For the Microsoft Teams variant, interact with the dedicated Microsoft Teams Button for seamless collaboration.
- For the UC variant, integrate your smartphone digital assistant using, Siri or Google Assistant, or customize your Speak 750 for speed dial using Jabra Direct Software
- Seamless integration and call control with leading UC system’s/PC softphones
- HiFi grade speaker for outstanding voice, music and multimedia experience
- Digital Signal Processing technology gives crystal clear sound without echoes or distorted sounds
- Up to 11 hours battery life
- Wireless linking option with an extra Speak 750 device for full stereo and true immersive sound for calls and music
- Omni-directional microphone for 360⁰ pickup range
Pricing and availability:
Available at selected retailers. Jabra Speak 750: USD $329