WinX HD Video Converter for Mac gives an easy, all-in-one solution for video conversion to its users.
Have you ever found yourself wanting to keep a video you just found on YouTube so that you could view it later? Or, have you ever wanted to modify a video you already had to work on your iPhone or a different mobile device or system altogether? If you answered, “Yes,” then you need to take a look at WinX HD Video Converter for Mac.
WinX HD Video Converter for Mac from Digitarty is an easy-to-use, fully featured HD video converting app. It provides Mac users with a hassle-free video conversion solution for converting HD videos. With it you can convert Bluray video, 4K UHD video, 1080p multi-track HD videos, MKV, AVCHD, MPEG, MOV and many more video formats. It’s built to be faster than its competitors and comes preloaded with over 400 device presets like iPad, iPhone, iPad Mini, Galaxy Note, Amazon Kindle Fire, and Xbox.
Some of the key features of the software includes:
- Support for Multi-core CPU and more than 370 encoding and decoding codecs
- Fast video converting speed, 3x to 5x faster than competitors
- High Quality Engine
- Deinterlacing Engine – Yadif Double Frames is added to change interlaced video scanning to progressive scanning, which directs to higher image quality.
- Adjustable Bitrate/Image Resolutions – Adjust all the default video/audio bitrate parameters to balance the video/audio quality and the file size.
- Support for the widest range of HD videos, HD camcorder videos, regular videos as well as (HD) online videos.
- Create DVD VOB format files for further DVD burning; download online video from YouTube.
- Convert a folder of JPEG/BMP/PNG pictures to make a slideshow video.
- Record screen or video and convert the recorded video to any format for sharing.
- All video/audio parameters are customizable for you to balance video/audio quality and file size, including video bitrates, video resolution, frame rate, etc.
- Trim video to cut off video clips/segments by specifying start time and end time; crop video to get rid of black edges and frames.
- Add subtitles
- Merge several videos (even in different formats) to combine them into a single video file.
- Check mark advanced setting to achieve more desired output video quality requirements.
- Batch conversion to convert two or more videos at one time.
- Auto Fix Incorrect Data
This past summer, we published a review on MacX Video Converter also from Digiarty. Both apps do the same job, but have different features. WinX HD Video Converter has more features that Windows users will be familiar with. I was impressed by the MacX version of this software the same way that I am with the WinX version. The app runs very smoothly and it converts videos quickly and efficiently.
The feature that stands out the most to me with WinX HD Video Converter is the screen recording option. The YouTube download feature is a great benefit, but I really find the screen recording tool with an application like this to be unique. Like every other feature within this app, the developers have made it very easy to record every action happening on your screen. This is a great option for people who want to show off their gaming prowess or create a tutorial of some sort.
If you are interested in a solid application that not only helps you to convert videos, but it also helps you create them, then check out WinX HD Video Converter for Mac. Visit winxdvd.com/hd-video-converter-for-mac for more information.
WinX HD Video Converter Pro is currently $35.95, but it’s regular retail price is $45.95.