Apple releases update to watchOS to fix bugs in software.
Today, Apple released an update to the Apple Watch that contains multiple bug fixes including:
- Fixes an issue that caused a small number of users to see an increase in exercise minutes
- Addresses an issue that caused some users to not receive Stand credit in the afternoon
- Fixes an issue that could prevent Apple Watch from charging
To update your watch, make sure:
- The watch is on its charger
- The watch is in range of your iPhone connected to WiFi
Installation of the update will start when the watch is charged to at least 50%. Do not restart or remove it from its charger until the update is complete.
For details on the security content of Apple’s software updates, visit https://support.apple.com/HT201222