According to Statista, in 2021, the number of people that use mobile devices over computers was above 90%. Therefore, companies constantly adapt to their customer needs and develop various mobile applications. However, there is one difficulty. It takes a lot of time and resources to create an app for different devices, for example, iOS, Android, and Windows. And here, cross-platform mobile frameworks, such as Ionic, Flutter, or Unity, come to the rescue.
Developers create one code that operates across multiply platforms; as a result, the price for software development stays low. The number of such developers grows yearly, and the prices really vary.
One of the best ways to save some money is to choose IT nearshoring services. Also, Eastern European countries are the most affordable for outsourcing software development Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, etc.
Who Are the Ionic Developers?
Ionic developers work mainly with the Ionic framework. Their main task is to write an Ionic course code and use Ionic SDK to make app development effortless and productive.
If you are looking for professional, dedicated Ionic developers for Ionic programming, here are the primary skills this specialist should have:
- Experience with Apache Cordova. Ionic is built on top of Cordova. Therefore, A great Ionic developer should know how to make both frameworks cooperate.
- Basic understanding of Native app development. Native App development is about building a mobile app for a single platform. Although Ionic is a cross-platform, in some cases, developers should have at least a basic understanding of such type of app development.
Main Advantages of Hiring an Ionic Developer
- Hiring Ionic developers will make the development process quicker and the time to market smaller.
- It will save you costs and resources. Native app developers statistically have bigger salaries than Ionic developers. Additionally, working with two teams simultaneously is more complex and energy-consuming.
- A big community supports ionic developers. This community provides specialists with all the needed resources and information. Also, Ionic’s website has an official list of technologies to integrate with and tools that will help developers.
- The system is simple to work with. It uses standardized technologies and adapts to the feedback really fast.
5 Apps Built by Ionic Developers
It is an application that helps users improve their mental help. From a self-care product, the company grew into a successful healthcare system with professional doctors and therapists that are ready to help.
It is an investment application that is filled with the latest news and advice. There you can track your investments and stock market trends.
With the growing amount of streaming platforms, it is getting even harder to find something to watch. This application helps keeps all of the services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.) together and gives you valuable recommendations. It is suitable for both iOS and Android.
It is a digital health and fitness company that provides people with various kinds of services, instructions, and support for becoming healthier.
Ionic development helps with all kinds of applications. Untappd is created for people who enjoy drinking beer and want to find a community of like-minded people. There they can rate beverages they try and share valuable inputs on those drinks.
Ionic development is a type of cross-platform mobile development that helps developers create one code to operate multiple platforms. The main benefits of hiring Ionic developers are to save costs, increase productivity, decrease time spent on marketing and development stages, and enjoy its simplicity.
Among other ways to decrease spending is trying to nearshorize IT staffing. Use the services of professionals and people with experience.