With every good story, there’s often a better backstory.
The same is true with the BackStory Series of camera backpacks. The BackStory’s rear-panel opening offers complete access to your gear while a top panel provides quick access to your camera and speeds your workflow. A deep front compartment with zippered mesh pockets has ample room for personal gear, including a 10” tablet and laptop (size specific). And with its plush shoulder harness and removable waist belt, the BackStory is comfortable enough to wear all day.
- Top panel quick access
- Rear panel full-access to camera gear
- Dedicated 13″ or 16″ laptop pocket and 10″ tablet compartment
- Plush shoulder harness with removable belt and sternum strap
- Roomy front pocket for light layers and other personal items
- Microfiber-lined exterior pocket for today’s plus-sized phones or sunglasses
- Tripod attachment on front secures a small or large tripod with deployable cup
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Main compartment pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc.
BackStory 15: 1–2 ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless bodies with lens attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8, 2–5 additional lenses, a strobe, a 16” laptop, plus personal gear
BackStory 13: 1–2 ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless body with lens attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8, 1–3 additional lenses, a strobe, a 13” laptop, plus personal gear