Things update brings improvements and full support for iOS 17, iPadOS 17 and watchOS 10.
Cultured Code, developer of Things, is thrilled to announce the release of its latest software update – version 3.19. This revolutionary update not only enhances the user experience but also significantly boosts productivity and makes the app completely compatible with all the upcoming Apple operating system releases. Here is the latest information from Cultured Code about the update.
- Interactive Widgets: Allows users to complete to-do items from Things without even opening the app!
- Standby: Shows Things widgets while the iPhone is being displayed in Landscape mode. This makes the widgets significantly larger and easy to view from a distance.
- Night Mode: The widget will appear in a red tint for low ambient lighting.
- Lock Screen Widgets: Users may now add Things as a widget to the Lock Screen. Widgets can be added to a strip down the left side of the screen or above the clock.
- Smart Stack Widget: Things now has a Smart Stack widget on watchOS 10. It appears when you swipe up on the watch face, showing your next three to-dos.
In addition to these new features, Things has been adjusted to complement the new design of watchOS 10, and is now built entirely with Apple’s latest technologies (SwiftUI) – a great foundation for future improvements.
About Cultured Code
Things is the product of the development company, Cultured Code, which is based in Stuttgart, Germany. The company was founded in 2004 with the intention of creating software solutions for developers. Three years later, Cultured Code decided to focus on Things, which was officially launched in 2008.
In 2012, Things 2.0 was launched with cloud sync as one of its main features and five years later in 2017, Things 3.0 was released with a brand-new design and powerful new features. The app has won multiple awards since its launch and has been featured as one of the App Store’s Editor Choice apps.