New software and hardware solutions provide increased efficiency through a data-enabled view into the workspace.
Targus, the leader in universal docking solutions, today announces an expansion to its technology solutions with two revolutionary products – MiraLogic™ Workspace Intelligence System, a solution that will allow companies to better optimize and utilize their workspace; and DOCK520USZ, its award-winning quad video universal docking station. Both of these products will be displayed and demoed at Targus’ CES booth LVCC, South Hall, Booth #31147.
MiraLogic™ Workspace Intelligence System is an IoT-connected platform that blends enterprise-grade hardware (Smart USB-C Dock, Smart Power Strip, Smart Sensor, and Desktop Power Strip) with cloud-based software to deliver meaningful insights into the workspace. With MiraLogic™, companies will be able to better understand how their workspaces are being utilized, allowing them to make better decisions of the space needed for an effective workforce. The solution offers IT managers the ability to understand and control overall energy consumption by seeing how much power is being used at a desk, department or floor level, improving the overall energy efficiency of the office. For IT professionals, MiraLogic™ will also allow for remote access to the workspace for diagnostics offering them a more efficient role in solving technical solutions across the organization.
“MiraLogic™ represents a huge step in making our workplaces more intelligent,” said Ron DeCamp, vice president of global product management and development. “This solution gives businesses a clear view into how their workspaces are being utilized, allowing them to make informed operational decisions about how much space is actually required, and ways to reduce unnecessary energy consumption when workspaces are not in use. Our solution will also assist IT in decreasing the time spent on support through remote control and management of the workspace, ultimately saving IT teams time, money and lost productivity.”
Also on display at CES will be the official release of the world’s first universal docking station to extend a desktop on to four HD displays. A CES 2019 Innovations Awards Honoree, the USB-C™ Universal Quad Video HD Docking Station (DOCK520USZ) allows a laptop to connect to up to four monitors via (4) HDMI video out ports. Outfitted with Dual DisplayLink® DL-3950 chip technology, the dock supports four HD (1920 x 1080 p60) displays or dual 2K (2560 x 1440 p50) displays, and includes additional ports to connect essential USB 3.0 peripherals and to an Ethernet network. It has a compact and low-profile, consuming half the desk space of typical docks, and it also offers wide compatibility with virtually any laptop with Thunderbolt 3™, Display Port Alt-Mode, or USB 3.0, 3.1 and Type-C devices.
Targus will be showcasing its MiraLogic™ Workspace Intelligence System, its award-winning DOCK520UZ and other next generation docking solutions and accessories throughout CES at its booth (LVCC, South Hall, Booth #31147).
To receive a demonstration of Targus’ quad-display docking station, and a sneak peek of its new products at CES 2019, please contact email@example.com to set up appointments with Targus during CES Unveiled or throughout the show.
MiraLogic Main Benefits:
- Workspace Utilization & Provisioning
- Understand how individual workstations are performing. MiraLogic monitors and captures real-time and historical data of what’s happening at the desk level – providing you actionable insights into occupancy, performance, and efficiency.
- Remote Control & Diagnostics of the Workspace
- Real-time data quickly alerts IT about equipment issues—before there’s a problem—saving time, money, and lost productivity. IT administrators can now remotely manage the workspace with the ability to perform power cycle resets and firmware updates to the Universal Smart Dock.
- Automated Asset Management
- MiraLogic automatically discovers and inventories computer peripherals connected to the Universal Smart Dock.
- Measure & Track Energy Consumption
- Are there devices in your workspaces unnecessarily powered through the night? Across your enterprise? How much is that costing you? MiraLogic™ answers these questions so you can optimize energy consumption at each desk and improve the bottom line.
- 4 HMDI 2.0
- 1 USB-C 3.0 Port with power (15W non-PD)
- 4 USB 3.0 ports (1 fast charging)
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 3.5mm combo Audio In/Out