Designed for homes, small buildings and cabins, the FlareDB+ is engineered to boost the weakest signals
SureCall, the performance leading cell phone signal booster manufacturer, today announced the new FlareDB+, a new dual band in-home booster specifically designed to improve signals for Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile devices. The FlareDB+ is the most powerful booster in its class and provides reliable cellular coverage for 2-4 rooms in a home, small building or cabin.
Featuring the company’s exclusive 2XP technology that delivers twice the signal power to the tower when compared to its closest competitors, the FlareDB+ is an ideal solution for Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile customers, who are experiencing slow 4G data speeds, dropped calls, and need to ensure connectivity. An April 2020 study conducted by Waveform found that 12 percent of Americans said their cellular connectivity in their home was bad or very bad. This new booster fills a growing need for U.S. workers who find themselves working from home due to COVID-19.
“The FlareDB+ fills an increasing demand in the market as millions of Americans are working from home and depend on reliable cell service to do their jobs,” said Hongtao Zhan, CEO of SureCall. “With SureCall’s 2XP technology users get the most powerful signal available for a product in its class and are assured faster data speeds and reduced dropped calls.”
Additional FlareDB+ features include:
- Coverage Area – Extends coverage inside any home, cabin or small building in 2-4 rooms or up to 3,500 sq ft
- Multiple users – Supports and boosts signal for multiple users simultaneously
- 4G & 5G Phone Compatible – Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile 5G phones and devices
- Small, but powerful – The sleek FlareDB+ design fits in seamlessly with the environment and also boasts a gain of up to 72dB.
- Simple installation – Easy-to-install booster kit comes with everything needed to get up and running quickly.
AvailabilitySureCall’s FlareDB+ is available today for $199 through SureCall’s retail and online partners. All FlareDB+ units include lifetime US-based tech support, a 3-year warranty, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.