Spark Email Client for iPhone
You will like your email again.
When the developers at Readdle created Spark they had one mission in mind: Help people to like their email again. It’s become such a day in and day out regular occurrance that’s it’s no longer enjoyable. It’s one more thing we have to do instead of something we want to do. Readdle has a history of developing some absolutey fabulous, fun to use apps for iOS devices and they’ve done it again with Spark. They’ve taken the ‘routine’ out of email and created the fastest, most enjoyable way to manage your email inbox. You can quickly process your emails through a series of gesture controls that allow you to archive or delete as necessary. Readdle even built-in task management into this email system. You can pin an email for a task that needs to be done today or you can snooze the to-do item for another day. Their goal was for you to be able to review and respond to email and get back to your life.
- Unified Inbox – See all of your important email at a glance, with a unified inbox which knows the difference between a personal email, a notification and a newsletter.
- Smart Search – Use natural language to search through your emails. Type “attachments from Alex last week” to see all the emails sent to you last week by Alex with an attachment.
- Signatures – Quickly swipe between signatures when composing an email, to choose the one that’s best suited.
- Frequently Used Tools – Integrate Sparks with tools like Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Readability, Pocket, Evernote and OneNote to easily attach files from these services to your emails.
- Quick Replies – Let your friends and colleagues quickly know what you thought about their email with one tap to send a “Like”, “Thanks” or “Smile reply.
- Smart Notifications – Enable Smart Notifications to only be disturbed by emails you care about.
- Save Attachments – Save attachments to iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Readability, Pocket, Evernote, OneNote or any application on your iPhone.
- Save Emails as PDFs – Need to refer to an email at a later date? Save it as a PDF to view later on your iPhone or save it to the cloud to access anywhere.
- Customize and Personalize – Customize Spark’s widgets and sidebars to match your workflow.
- Calendar Widget – Add the calendar widget to quickly see all of your event invitations at a glance. Respond to invitations and save them to your phone’s calendar with just a tap.
- Read Receipts – Know when somebody has read your email with Read Receipts. Smart notifications let you know when they’ve read the email.
- Design – Sparks is designed to look great on your iPhone and Apple Watch. The content of your emails is always the priority.
I’ve had the great opportunity to use Spark for the past two weeks and have been very impressed with how well it handles email. To be honest, what made me the happiest was being able to completely manage email using my Apple Watch with Spark. Having the ability to reply quickly to emails from the Apple Watch is a feature Apple really dropped the ball on. That’s ok though because the awesome team over at Readdle picked up that ball and ran with it. For those of you who aren’t aware, when you view emails on your Apple Watch using the native Mail app, that is quite literally all you are doing – viewing. With Spark you have full functionality to send a quick reply to an email or a longer reply using the dictation function of the Apple Watch.
With this fantastic app from Readdle, #inboxzero is now a reality. It doesn’t matter if you have ten emails or a hundred. Spark helps you manage them quickly and efficiently. Take it from someone who deals with hundreds of emails a day; it’s easy to get swallowed. Spark allows you to not only come up for air, but it also make you more productive in the process.
For more information, visit http://readdle.com/spark .
Download for FREE: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id997102246?mt=8