The Shine Bathroom assistant automatically does the work you don’t want to do
Shine Bathroom, a Bathroom Automation startup, has announced today the launch of the Shine Bathroom Assistant. The Shine Bathroom Assistant automates toilet cleaning and maintenance – eliminating the chore of cleaning the toilet & the need to pay for costly plumbers to simple repairs. The Assistant is now available on Indiegogo, with prices starting at $99. Backers can expect to receive their orders in February, 2020.
The Echo-sized Shine Bathroom Assistant works by putting the device near any existing toilet & attaching sensors to the water line & bowl. The device detects flushes and sprays electrolyzed water, a non-toxic cleaning solution the device produces by sending a current through regular tap water, into the toilet bowl after every flush, effectively cleaning and deodorizing the toilet automatically. The electrolyzed water disintegrates back into salt water, ensuring no pets or family members are exposed to harmful chemicals in traditional cleaners. The solution is 5 times as powerful as traditional deodorizing spray and its cleaning power is as powerful as bleach without the harsh chemicals.
The Shine Bathroom Assistant also uses its AI called “Sam” and determines the cause of toilet problems. With the Shine Unlimited plan, consumers will receive free toilet repair kits with in-app guidance so that consumers can fix their toilet without having to wait around and pay a costly plumber. In the US 1-in-5 toilets are experiencing a silent leak that wastes up to 200 gallons of water per day and these leaks with other household leaks contribute to over 1 trillion gallons of water wasted. Shine invites customers to join us in our mission to reduce wasted water while saving hundreds on plumbing bills.
Key features include:
- Automate Cleaning & Deodorizing – Shine automatically cleans & deodorizes your toilet
- Chemical Free – Shine cleans without chemicals using electrolyzed water technology, leaving microscopic build up no place to hide
- Automate Maintenance – Say goodbye to calling strangers. Automate toilet maintenance with Shine’s AI, Sam. With Sam, you don’t have to guess what’s wrong or pay hundreds for a simple repair you could do in minutes.
- Quick and easy to install – Fully-compatible with any toilet, and installs in just minutes without tools or getting your hands dirty
- Elegant design – Designed by award-winning industrial designers, the Bathroom Assistant will look sleek and unobtrusive in any bathroom
The team at Shine realized that despite advances in technology, our bathrooms have fundamentally stayed the same over the last century. The toilet is one of the most widely used devices on the planet, yet technology lags in toilet innovation.
“A lot of people were surprised to see our efforts to reinvent the bathroom. And while our bathrooms haven’t changed in the last century. We have,” said Chris Herbert, CEO of Shine Bathroom. “At Shine, we are reinventing the bathroom to deliver seamless comfort and care to consumers one product, one fixture at a time. We invite everyone to join us on our journey to create the 21st-century bathroom experience.”