Sophisticated smart deadbolt grants homeowners the flexibility of entering their home via access code or iPhone
The Schlage Sense™ Smart Deadbolt has opened possibilities for homeowners to enjoy the convenience of a connected home through its Apple HomeKit™ compatibility. Today, Schlage is excited to expand on those possibilities with the availability of new features for iOS 10 users.
An update to the Schlage Sense app is now available in the App Store which allows the Schlage Sense lock to work in tandem with iOS 10’s new Home app. This integration provides users with a centralized platform to access their favorite HomeKit-connected devices alongside their Schlage Sense deadbolt. Through this update, all iOS users (9.3 and above) will also receive push notifications when their deadbolt is locked and unlocked. These updates make it easier for users to keep an even closer eye when their lock is used. Users still need the Schlage Sense app to manage access codes, change lock settings, view the last 100 times the lock was used, receive installation help and contact customer service.
Below you will find full product details for the Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt.
- Talk to unlock using Siri® on your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® when in Bluetooth® range
- Touchscreen allows you to come and go without a key
- Easy to install and control with the free Schlage Sense™ app
- Set access code schedules so trusted friends and family can only enter when you want them to
- View past lock activity to see if the kids arrived home on time
- No fees or subscriptions
- Meets the highest industry rating for security and durability
- Features a tasteful design that creates a stylish look, blending seamlessly with décor
- Built-in alarm senses potential door attacks
- Schlage products are available online at Amazon.com, Build.com and Apple.com, as well as in retail locations including Home Depot, Lowe’s and the Apple Store
BUY FROM AMAZON