To Support the Fight Against Breast Cancer, Roland/V-MODA will Donate 30% of the Sales Price Directly to Susan G. Komen®
V-MODA, award-winning manufacturer of the world’s finest high-fidelity audio devices and Roland, world-renowned electronic musical instrument manufacturer, announces a partnership with Susan G. Komen®, the world’s leading nonprofit in the fight against breast cancer. Working to support those in need of help today while tirelessly searching for tomorrow’s cures, Roland/V-MODA is releasing a special edition V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition headphone with dealer partners and together donating 30% of the sales price to the organization to support the fight against breast cancer.
V-MODA’s Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition is a hybrid Bluetooth and analog (wired) headphone. It features Qualcomm’s aptX for CD-quality audio over Bluetooth, Advanced Audio Codec (AAC) for the best sound performance on Apple devices, along with a “universal” Sub-band codec (SBC) for improved Bluetooth performance versus the standard protocol. There’s also a hidden built-in microphone, specially tuned for phone calls and voice recognition along with an additional 1-Button Speakeasy cable for wired mic use included in the box.
Unlike other Bluetooth headphones that over-process, color, and EQ headphone audio when in wireless mode, the Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition can also be operated in wired mode by inserting an audio or mic cable right into the headphone jack to achieve zero latency – essential for professional and gaming use. Powered by dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers and hi-resolution CCAW coils made in Japan, the Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition is certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS) to Hi-Res Audio standard when cabled.
Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition Key Features
- V-MODA award-winning signature sound (45+ Editors’ Choice Awards) both in wireless and wired mode
- Qualcomm aptX audio codec for CD-quality wireless audio playback + AAC and SBC codecs for universal compatibility
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12+ hours of continuous music, entertainment, and calls; 30-minute charge with 2.5-hour playback; unlimited hours in wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers and hi-resolution CCAW Japanese coil for Hi-Res Audio certification (JAS) when cabled
- Large memory foam cushions and SteelFlex headband provide comfort for extended listening sessions and natural noise isolation
Pricing & Availability
The V-MODA Susan G. Komen® Special Edition Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition Headphone is available now for $279.99 at select authorized Roland and V-MODA retailers in the U.S including Adorama, American Musical Supply, Guitar Center, Musician’s Friend, Sam Ash, Sweetwater, zZounds, Kraft Music, Woodwind & Brasswind, and Amazon.
To support the fight against breast cancer, Roland/V-MODA, together with dealer partners, will donate 30% of the sales price for each headphone from this collaboration directly to Susan G. Komen® through March 31, 2022. United by hope, we can end breast cancer.