PDF Expert 2 brings powerful editing tools to already robust software.
In my line of work, I work with PDFs daily and having a good PDF editing experience on a Mac is hard to find. App developer, Readdle, has a great PDF editing solution with PDF Expert for Mac. Today, they have released PDF Expert 2 for Mac with some great new features and benefits for users.
- Edit Text in PDFs Now you can make changes in a contract or fix typos in your name or a street address.
- Edit Images Do you want to change your company’s logo or insert a new graph in a business document? PDF Expert allows you to add, delete, move and replace images in your PDF files.
- Edit Outlines PDF Expert provides the best experience for creating outlines to easily navigate through the whole file.
- Redact sensitive information You can permanently white out sensitive information
- Add links Now linking any part of the text to a different page or a website is easy. Moreover, links can be added even to images.
- Password protect PDFs Set a password to your sensitive PDFs or securely share them with clients, co-workers, and everyone in between.
- Additional Language Options English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, Chinese and Japanese and Ukrainian.
PDF Expert is a fast, robust and beautiful PDF editor, and the new update adds, even more, power to the app. These are some great additions to an already powerful app. I typically have to create a PDF in a design program like Affinity Designer and when a client has changes, I have to spend additional time going back into the original artwork. Now, with these updates, I can make simple text changes and swap images inside PDF Expert, which saves me and my client time.
Readdle has done a great job with updating this robust platform for PDF editing. In short, it’s the best PDF Editor for Mac.
This update is free for existing users and a free trial is available on pdfexpert.com.
DOWNLOAD – Mac – $59.99 – Mac App Store