World’s first 360° video recording eyewear designed to be both powerful and ergonomic, capturing a true first-person, hands-free solution perspective for all of life’s big moments.
ORBI Prime, the world’s first 360-degree video recording eyewear, features a durable, water-resistant casing, 60 minutes of recording time and built-in WiFi to record and share with friends and family. It pairs perfectly for your next adventure, whenever it happens or wherever life takes you!
ORBI Prime brings together the best of wearable and sports camera technology for a unique video recording experience. Users no longer need complicated setups and mounts for their cameras and there is no need to hold a camera for an extended period of time. Small, inconspicuous, and extremely portable, ORBI Prime offers immersive videos with an effortless recording experience so you can capture and share every adventure and every moment. Perfect for seasoned adventurers and weekend warriors alike, ORBI Prime is with you from your favorite concert to the summit of Kilimanjaro.
ORBI Prime is a unique combination of form and function. Naturally hands-free and easy to use, simply put on the ORBI Prime like regular sunglasses and start recording. Its breathtaking 4K resolution (1080p) cameras offer more immersive and compelling details of your surroundings- resulting in videos (and even photos!) that are closer to reality than ever. With a 360° field of video capture, you can save and share every detail of every step, every surrounding, every journey. ORBI Prime provides natural eye-level viewing for a POV that’s as authentic as it gets.
Sharing your moments is as important as capturing them. ORBI Prime has built-in WiFi so you can capture and share videos instantly, whether it be with family and friends or with an international social media audience. The accompanying app and desktop software offer proprietary, industry-leading video-stitching and mobile editing software that is built to complement ORBI Prime, allowing for seamless editing, stitching, and uploading on your mobile or desktop device.
The main features include:
- Four 1080p cameras built-in to the eyewear allowing for ultra high-definition first person 360° views
- Built-in WIFI and industry-leading, proprietary video stitching software, enabling instant mobile sharing
- 60 minutes of recording time allowing users to unlock new ways to capture and share life’s most cherished moments
- IP64-rated water resistance designed for water sports and outdoor activities
- Real-time image stabilization for crisp and sharp video quality no matter the activity
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate frame with detachable safety strap for maximum stability and security
Orbi Prime is currently available for pre-order and will retail for $399. Shipments are expected to start in August of 2018.