A bright new calendar program that’s integrated with Newton Mail.
Developer, Cloud Magic, Inc., announced the release their newest iOS app, Newton Calendar. As a companion to their modern email client, Newton Mail, the calendar program is a re-envisioning of what a scheduling app can be. The app is free to download, but because it requires a Newton Mail account to use it, you are subject to the $49.99 yearly subscription fee to really get use of the system. Newton Mail does have a 14-day free trial with no credit card required, which is pretty great.
Existing Newton Mail users will have all calendar events synced automatically when the new app is installed. There is no extra setup required. The system does work with Google and Exchange (EWS) calendars. With Newton Calendar you have:
- ‘Schedule View’ will help you plan better. Know about your upcoming events and free slots with a quick glance.
- Creating an event has never been this delightful. Just tap on the date, type the event name and hit ‘Done’.
- Say goodbye to long “sequential forms”. Add notes, location and other details with ease.
- Newton Calendar is indispensable when on the move. Notify the organizer when you’re running late or if you cannot make it, with just a tap.
- Reliable notifications ensure that you’re always on top of your game.
- Access multiple calendars in one place. Manage any number of Gmail, Google Apps, and Exchange (EWS) calendars.
DOWNLOAD – Newton Calendar – FREE