A Twitter client with personality.
The highly anticipated update to Tweetbot is now available in the App Store. Tweetbot 4 includes a lot of new features including an all new, resigned UI for the iPad.
Some of the new features include:
- iPad Support (Universal)
- Landscape Support added to iPhone
- New Statistics and Activity View
- New Column View in Landscape on iPad and the iPhone 6+
- Split View Multi-tasking on iPad
- More Granular Mute Filter Settings
- Quick Reply from Notifications
- Safari View Controller with Support for Content Blockers
- Improved User Profiles
- Optimized Status Detail
- Refreshed User Interface
- Many Optimizations Under the Hood
The Activity tab is the biggest new feature in this update. With it, you can see all of the recent activity happening on your account in real-time. Watch people follow, mention, retweet, fav, and quote you live. It’s a great tool for marketing statistics and analysis.
Tweetbot 4 is being offered at a special launch price of $4.99 – about half of it’s regular retail price. The app is universal and will run on both the iPhone and iPad.
For more information, visit http://tapbots.com.