The UFO camera captures a 180-degree or 360-degree view of a home’s interior for increased surveillance without any blind spot
smanos, a wireless smart home and DIY security solutions provider, today announces its new UFO Panoramic WiFi HD Camera is available for pre-orders starting at $149.
The UFO camera is available in black or white, and features a sleek, futuristic design that delivers a surveillance-grade view into your home and can work independently or with any existing smanos WiFi security system. It also features an HD fisheye lens technology for advanced and immersive home monitoring and can be mounted on the ceiling for a 360-degree view, or on a surface, such as a desk, to provide an auto-corrected 180-degree panoramic view. The camera captures footage in 1080p, leverages three types of HD view (birds eye, panoramic and regular) and enables users to engage in a two-way conversation at will.
“We first teased our UFO camera at CES earlier this year and received great feedback about not only its futuristic design, but the need for homeowners to have a 360-degree view of their home to help keep their homes even more secure,” said Brian Stark, General Manager of North America at smanos. “This camera makes an excellent addition to our suite of home security products, which we are constantly evolving to exceed the design and technological expectations of consumers.”
Additional features of the UFO camera include:
- Remote viewing and monitoring: Footage from the camera is accessible via a smartphone app for iOS or Android
- Push notifications: With motion detection capability, users receive push notifications via their mobile device when movements are detected
- Event log: Users can save and/or share snapshots or video clips that are captured via the smartphone app
- 24/7 on-site recording: The memory card slot supports microSD cards up to 32GB for continuous local video recording
- Advanced night vision: Footage captured during the night has an increased clarity despite limited light