Social network app for selfies receives update that includes iOS 9 support.
Selfiest developer, Snob Technologies, has released an updated version of Selfiest, a social network based completely around selfies.
Every aspect of Selfiest is gamified – people get points for posting selfies, receiving likes, having new followers and winning selfie challenges. Based on these points, there’s a ranking system which puts all selfie takers on weekly and monthly leaderboards.
To make this quest really fun and enjoyable, Selfiest offers a photo effects editor with image adjustment tools. Other features include statistics tracking to help users keep track of their popularity, and weekly selfie competitions.
The new Selfiest version presents a completely redesigned user interface and a refined photo editor with new cool features:
- Crop, rotation, color, brightness and aspect ratio adjustment
- Drawing tool for creating nice draws and animated selfies
- Unique filter effects – vintage, urban, cool blue, and more
- Themed selfie stickers, doodles and word art
- Classic, cute, funky, grunge, glamour frames to make selfies look cooler
It also has new Search that lets people discover and follow selfie takers around their current location, and find selfies by popular hashtags. The new version supports iOS 9.
Selfiest is free to download from the iTunes App Store.