Sleek, lightweight aluminum design harnesses executive level power
Mobile phones have been able to be conveniently charged away from a wall outlet for years. Starting with car adapters and evolving to power banks as small as credit cards, mobile charging has advanced over the years, but until now no one has been able to create a feasible, daily mobile charging solution for USB-C laptops. myCharge will be debuting portable laptop USB-C charging solutions with Power Delivery at CES 2016 in North Hall Booth #4712.
The new RazorUltra-C with Power Delivery will be capable of charging USB-C laptops, pushing out a maximum of 36 Watts. The RazorUltra-C with Power Delivery is designed to recharge via USB-C, has a 13,400mAh battery capacity, one USB-A and one USB-C output charging port. Enabled with Power Delivery technology, the RazorUltra-C also has the ability to recharge USB-C compatible smartphones 6X faster than standard USB-A devices. And, it can recharge the Apple MacBook at its maximum possible rate of 29 watts.
A basic RazorUltra-C charger will also be debuting at the show. Matching the power capacity of the RazorUltra-C with Power Delivery, it is designed to recharge via Micro USB instead of USB-C. The RazorUltra-C has a shared power output of 3.4A across its one USB-A and one USB-C port. Priced at $89.99 the RazorUltra-C will repower smartphones up to 6X faster than standard USB-A devices with enough power for up to nine charges.
myCharge’s exisiting sleek Razor line includes the RazorMini, RazorPlus, RazorMax and RazorUltra. Designed for one holdover charge during the day, the credit card sized RazorMini ($24.99) holds 1,650 mAh of power. The RazorPlus ($29.99, 3,000 mAh) delivers 2X battery life, and the RazorMax ($49.99, 6,000 mAh) can extend smartphone battery life by 4X. The RazorUltra ($79.99) increases capacity in 2016 to an impressive 13,400 mAh with 8X battery life. Both the RazorMax and the RazorUltra feature two USB-A charging ports allowing two smartphones or one smartphone and another device like a tablet to be charged at the same time.
The Razor Series Mini, Plus, Max, and Ultra battery chargers are available for purchase via the myCharge website and nationwide retailers now. The Razor USB-C enabled chargers will be available in 2016. For an exclusive sneak-peak at these new charging technologies, visit the myCharge booth, #4712 in the North Hall, at CES.
More information about the entire myCharge product line can be found at mycharge.com.
What Makes myCharge Devices Superior:
- USB-C Compatibility charges devices up to 15 times faster reaching 50% battery charge for USB-C enabled smartphones in less than 30 minutes and 50% battery charge for USB-C enabled tablets in less than 60 minutes.
- Hyper-Charge™ charges smartphones – including the new iPhone 6 Plus – up to 30% faster than the Apple-supplied charger.
- Safe Cell™ Technology delivers 12 layers of battery and device protection against over-charge, under-charge, over-current, over-temperature and short circuit.
- Rapid Recharge™ Technology recharges myCharge power banks up to four times faster than competitor’s chargers.
- Power stay™ Technology retains up to 60% of a full charge for up to one year.
- SmartSense™ Technology ensures device compatibility eliminating those annoying “not compatible” messages as seen from many chargers in the market.
- Parallel Charging Technology simultaneously charges a mobile device and the charger at the same time, minimizing total charge time.