Sunglasses that are really smart.
With it being summertime, I can’t think of a better time to try out sunglasses that
Mutrics is a pair of sunglasses that features open-ear audio. Mutrics are designed to be fashion-forward, but functional in their utility. On one hand, you have stylish sunglasses and on the other, you have home theater quality surround-sound. The glasses allow you to enjoy music, answer voice calls, and use a voice assistant. The open-ear concept not only allows you to listen to music while walking but you can also remain aware of your surroundings. In addition to protecting you against the UV rays, the concave shape of the sunglasses looks great. One of the best features of the Mutrics glasses is that it allows for interchangeable lenses, which means users can swap out the included lenses for prescription ones if needed.
- Open-ear design: aware of ambient noise while listening to music in a stealthy fashion
- Premium eye protection: UV400 protection lenses block up to 99 to 100 percent of UV rays
- Immersive audio with unmatched clarity: better avoid conventional poor sound quality and sound leakage with algorithmic bass enhancement
- One-Click Smart Control: three buttons allow you to control everything
- 8-hour playtime, 7-day battery life, IP55 sweat resistance, interchangeable lenses, 3 colors for option(Black/Orange/White)
I have been needing something like these for a while. That’s why when my Dad came up to me asking to do this review, I was so excited and said, “Yes!” My first time wearing
The Mutrics Sunglasses
There is a small sheet with easy-to-follow directions that tell you
The Sunglasses don’t feel like regular Sunglasses the don’t have the regular plastic around the lens. The Mutrics Sunglasses feel like leather to me. The case also feels and looks like leather. It is a triangular black case with a magnetic flap for opening and closing. It’s designed to keep the Mutrics Sunglasses safe and secure.
The Mutrics Sunglasses work very well there are speakers on both arms and the controls are on the left side, although the surround-sound is awesome the people around you can hear the music your listening to. When wearing the sunglasses for a long period of time they started to feel a little heavy on my face, compared to regular sunglasses. Mutrics are available for $129.