Moshi adds a USB-C mini dock and two new cables to its USB-C collection
Accessories and electronics designer Moshi today announced three new additions to their USB-C product line: the iLynx Mini dock, Full-Featured USB-C Cable and USB-C to DisplayPort Cable.
Featuring stylish aluminum housing and reinforced stress relief points, Moshi’s iLynx Mini, Full-Featured USB-C Cable and USB-C to DisplayPort Cable are built for business professionals who require both style and durability for their workspace accessories.
Moshi’s three new USB-C accessories join Moshi’s full line of USB-C products, which also include the IonBank 5K Type-C portable battery, Cardette Type-C card reader, the USB-C Multiport Adapter and USB-C Charge Cable.
iLynx Mini: Expand your workstation with iLynx Mini. Dock your MacBook or any USB-C laptop and connect your USB-A peripherals or output video to an external 4K monitor. (Available April 2017)
● Supports power delivery at up to 65 W.
● HDMI maximum output resolution is 4K@30Hz.
● Supports Gigabit Ethernet.
● 2 USB Type-A ports (2.1 A and 1.0 A output), maximum data rate up to 5 Gbps.
● Integrated Smart LED charging indicator
Full-Featured USB-C Cable: Fast-charge your USB-C laptop, connect to an external monitor and transfer data quickly between USB-C devices with the Full-Featured USB-C Cable. (Available March 2017)
● Supports data transfer up to 20 Gbps between USB-C devices ● Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 compliant
● Supports power output up to 60 W
● Length: 1 m.
The USB-C to DisplayPort Cable: Output 5K quality video at 60 Hz from any Thunderbolt 3-enabled computer to an Ultra HD DisplayPort monitor. (Available March 2017)
● Supports up to 5K video resolution
● HDMI output at 1080p (60Hz) and 4K (30Hz) resolutions
● Bi-directional support for your USB-C and DisplayPort devices