mophie today announced
The juice pack access for the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro comes equipped with a 2,000mAh integrated battery, while the juice pack access for the iPhone 11 Pro Max includes a 2,200mAh integrated battery. Each case employs Qi wireless charging technology to pass power to the iPhone while leaving the Lightning port available for simultaneous EarPods use during charging.
The mophie juice pack access for the Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max is available now in black on mophie.com for MSRP $99.95. Additional colors (blush pink and (PRODUCT)RED) will be available soon.
It is also available for pre-order on verizonwireless.com and will be available at Verizon stores.
mophie juice pack access for all-new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Battery case made to protect and wirelessly charge the new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Full access to the Lightning port enables EarPods usage or wired iPhone charging
- Built-in USB-C input port for wired juice pack access and iPhone charging
- Qi-enabled wireless charging input works with all mophie wireless accessories and wireless charging pads commonly found in airports, cafes, cars and furniture
- Priority+® charging passes wireless and wired power to the iPhone first before recharging the juice pack access
- Internal rubberized support pads and raised corners to help withstand tough falls and screen damage
For more information, visit zagg.com/mophie, Facebook, and Twitter.