A-Maze-in is a fun maze-style action-adventure game.
One of the first games I remember playing in school was a simple maze. You know the kind. The ones that you wind around until you find the clear path to the exit. I’ve always enjoyed mazes and one of my favorite arcade games is actually Gaunlet, which at its core is based on a maze. If you enjoy mazes – either with on a pencil and paper or on an arcade cabinet, you should give A-Maze-in a try.
A-Maze-in from developer Marobi Entertainment, is a very original maze game. Set amongst the epic story of Mino, the good-natured Minotaur, A-Maze-in takes you through many fun-filled maze levels whiile you search for Mino’s love, Mina. The adventure takes you through maze levels filled with peril like traps and scary mythological monsters.
“We have the deepest appreciation for classic arcade games like Pac-Man and Gauntlet. A-Maze-In was inspired by the classics—but it charts its own path with a charming protagonist, lengthy campaign, and monsters taken straight out of Greek mythology. Ever wanted to play as a wind-breaking, fire-belching Minotaur?” said Robert Pitman, Executive Producer, Marobi Entertainment.
- 110+ unique mazes to explore
- 5 distinct themes—from Medusa’s underground lair to the Kraken’s watery tomb
- 40 + achievements
- 11 different enemies: Harpies, Greek warriors, three-headed Hydras, and the inimitable Cyclops
- Great cartoon-style visuals and fun effects: Stun enemies by breaking wind or destroy them by belching fire!
- Dangerous traps to avoid—such as flamethrowers, crumbling floors, saw traps and giant boulders
- Find and use magic portals; collect potions to power up Mino’s special abilities; locate keys to open up new areas; and eat the bones of the dead to gain hearts and improve your score
I have found A-Maze-in to be very enjoyable. Because it’s a maze game, it works much differently that other iOS games I’ve played. It still has the element of an action-adventure game with the Minotaur love/rescue story going on, but takes the reasoning skill to successfully navigate the basic maze boards. A-Maze-in has some wonderful graphics and striking colors that really pull a player into the game.
If you enjoy maze games with a great story, download A-Maze-in for iOS. It’s free to download with play in-app purchases that are optional. For more information visit marobientertainment.com.