Software makes it possible to repair playback errors on 4K videos files.
As time goes on, I have been trying to convert 4K video files so that they can be so they can be easily played on multiple devices. This is a problem that a lot of people experience because 4K videos can cause a lot of playback issues due to the large file size and/or format. In my mission to find a good piece of software that can convert and correct these playback issues, I found that MacX Video Converter Pro is a great option for this need.
MacX Video Converter Pro is the ‘best’ 4K video converter for Mac that can fix 4K video playback issues by compressing and converting 4K videos with high quality. Developer Digiarty Software, Inc. has designed the application to solve 4K video playback issues. MacX Video Converter Pro is a video transcoding software that is designed specifically for 4K UHD. With it, you can convert video to any format including MP4, HEVC, H264, MOV, MKV, AVI, MTS and make them playable on Mac, mobile devices, TVs, etc. In addition to converting videos you already have, you also have the option to download and record video and music from more than 1000 websites including Facebook and Vimeo. MacX Video Converter Pro also has a simple video editor built into the software.
MacX Video Converter Pro has a very user-friendly interface and within a few simple steps, you can compress and convert videos quickly and easily. Some of the main features include:
- Support for all 4K videos: convert any 4K video (MKV/HEVC/H.265/M2TS) shot with GoPro, DJI, DSLRs, iPhone X or Android devices to MP4, H.264, HEVC, MOV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3, and other 200+ formats.
- Convert 4K/1080P video to iPhone XS/X, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, Xbox, Sony and more devices for watching anytime.
- Compress large-size 4K video to 1080P/720P videos for easy storage.
- Edit/trim/crop/split/merge videos, add subtitle, adjust parameters and more.
- Process 4K video at No.1 fast speed and high quality with level-3 GPU acceleration.
- Bonus: download online 4K video, record screen video and make photo slideshow.
I did spend some time working with MacX Video Converter Pro and found that it was incredibly easy to work with. One of my favorite features of the software is being able to use it to download videos from YouTube and other websites. So, I looked up a video, copied the URL link, and pasted it into the app. After it was analyzed, I selected the format I wanted to have downloaded and clicked, “download.” Because it wasn’t a long video, it only took a few minutes to complete the process.
MacX Video Converter Pro retails for $49.95 (USD), but users can currently download it for $29.95 as a part of MacXDVD’s special holiday sale promotion. There is a free trial available.