The best DVD ripper software available
These days keeping our data safe is essential to the way we work. Nearly everything we have is digital and one hard drive failure can mean the end to years of work and personal memories. I used to create backups by burning essential information to DVDs. While this was a valid way to maintain an archive of my previous information, DVDs can break down over time. Therefore, it’s a good idea to digitize your DVDs to protect your archived materials.
There are a lot of DVD ‘ripping’ tools available today, but some are much more reliable than others. If you are using a piece of software to digitize your DVD and come across the following errors, you should move on to a more superior piece of software like MacX DVD Ripper Pro.
COMMON ERRORS THAT OCCUR
- Get a “No Valid Source Found” error
- Get an error message of damaged DVDs while ripping.
- DVD ripper hangs/crashes/stops and must be restarted
- Only rips a few seconds or won’t rip entire movie error
- Cannot find correct title/playlist
- No audio, mixed up, or out of sync after conversion
If you have failed to rip a DVD for the errors mentioned above, MacX DVD Ripper Pro can help you out. The software removes all DVD encryption techniques, like CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ARccOS, Disney Fake, etc., which can solve the errors caused by strong DVD protections. MacX DVD also offers the option for users to make a 1:1 copy of a DVD with the ‘copy DVD to ISO image’ mode. It will copy the DVD’s video, audio, subtitles, and other data. And, because MacX DVD offers advanced features like trimming, you can cut the damaged part of a DVD with a bad sector or damage. MacX DVD offers the best stability and compatibility. Users can expect to not experience crashes or freezes.
MacX DVD Ripper Pro is the best DVD ripper that can assist users in backing up and digitizing DVDs to Apple computers, hard drives, and mobile devices. It has the world’s number 1 fastest speeds and maintains the quality of your data when ripping the material.
So, why is MacX DVD Ripper Pro the best DVD ripper?
- MacX DVD provides the widest DVD support and it’s the first an only tool to support all knotty DVDs including recently released DVD movies, Japanese DVDs, homemade DVDs, 99-title DVDs, TV series DVDs, workout DVDs, and other damaged or unplayable DVDs.
- MacX DVD features full GPU accelerated speed. With Level-3 hardware acceleration powered by Intel QSV Nvidia (CUDA/NVENC) and AMD, you have the ability to rip a full DVD in 5 minutes with original quality maintained thanks to the built-in “High-Quality Engine” and “Advanced Deinterlacing Accelerator”. The processing is moved from the CPU to the GPU, which boosts processing speeds. t extends HW to video decoding, processing, and encoding, making DVD ripping 5X faster than others. While traditional rippers take more than 1.5hr to extract content from DVD, MacX DVD Ripper Pro needs only 5 minutes to rip a 2-hour DVD with a maximum speed up to 320 FPS.
- MacX DVD converts DVD to MP4/MKV, PCMac, iOSAndroid, TV, hard drive, and more. In fact, MacX DVD converts data to more than 180 video formats and 14 audio formats, including MP4, MKV, HEVC, H.264, MOV, M4V, QT, AVI, MPEG, FLV, M4V, MTS, M2TS, ISO image, MP3, AAC, AC3. There are more than 350 preset profiles that make it easy to convert DVD to nearly all multimedia devices.
- In addition to the remarkable information included above, MacX DVD has many bonus features like trim, crop, merge, add external subtitle, and adjust video parameters. With these options, you have the option to Trim video clips/segments from DVD, crop frame size, merge separate movie titles into one, add external subtitle to a movie or adjust video parameters like video codec, video bitrate, frame rate, resolution, etc for advanced users.
Using MacX DVD & Features
Using MacX DVD Ripper Pro is incredibly easy. You simply insert a disc into a connected DVD drive and then export the movie according to your settings. In the preference menu, you do have the option to customize your video file using the provided drop-down menus.
Some other features of MacX DVD include:
- Backup your DVDs: DVDs can get scratched, broken, or lost. Create a DVD archive with MDRP.
- Cut the Crud: Rip just the movie. Ignore the trailers and ads.
- Cheaper than re-buying: Instead of re-buying, keep high-quality versions of your DVDs.
- Export to iTunes: Our high-quality M4V files can be dropped right into iTunes.
- Improve Battery Life: It takes a lot of energy to spin a DVD. Digital files from MDRP save battery life.
- Soft Subtitles: Subtitles can now be turned on and off using our next generation OCR engine!
- Burn main-movie-only rips: Make a backup of the main movie on a blank DVD, skipping the commercials
MacX DVD is an easy to use, powerful program that makes it easy to digitize and backup your DVDs discs. MacXDVD is currently being offered for $29.95 — 49% off of the regular price. From now until February 20, 2019, anyone who completes the 1-minute survey can get a licensed copy of MacX DVD Ripper Pro for free and will have a chance to win an iPad Pro, Netflix gift card, and other prizes.