Live Interior Pro 3D Review
We have a room in our house that has been a storage area since we moved in. I have plans to turn it into an office/spare bedroom as soon as we can figure out where to store everything that is in it. Since that decision has been made, I’ve been working with different apps to try to find a layout I like for the space. It’s a bit smaller that standard bedrooms, so I want to try and make the most of the space. Using apps that help me determine where furniture might go really helps. One of the apps I’ve used is Live Interior Pro 3D.
Live Interior Pro 3D from Belightsoft is a powerful, intuitive app that was designed for use by professional interior designers. Even though it’s created with professional designers in mind, it’s still intuitive enough for beginners to use, too. Some of the key features include:
- Create detailed 2D floor plans.
- Beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
- Build an unlimited amount of stories.
Apply materials, move objects, adjust light, walk around, and much more in the 3D environment.
- More than 1,200 objects and 1,500 materials.
- Drag and drop objects in Trimble SketchUp, 3DS, or COLLADA format to your project.
- Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse (previously Google 3D Warehouse).
- Fine tune interior lighting by setting the light color and luminosity of every light fixture.
- Adjust natural lighting from outside by setting the time of day and geographic location.
- Quickly design a customizable roof with the Roof Assistant.
- Save images of your interior from various angles in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, or BMP.
- Render a realistic video walkthrough of your entire home.
- Export to COLLADA to use your project or an object in Apple iBooks.
- Extensive print layout dialog for printing floorplans and 3D views at various scales, in batches.
- A collection of in-depth screencasts to get you acquainted with the program.
- In-depth app manual and free, quick tech support service.
Once I opened the app, I was prompted to choose a floor plan. From there, I could select from a number of items for the room – appliances, furniture, etc. – and drag them into the floor plan. Then, I switched from 2D view to 3D view to see how the items might look in the floorplan. There is even a combined view that shows a split 2D/3D view of the room. Live Interior Pro 3D is a really great interior design app that allows you to see what your rooms could look like without physically moving the furniture.
As a special spring promotion, developer Belightsoft has created a special 1-week promotion that gives new customers 60% off the original purchase price. The pro version of the app is only $49.99 instead of it’s regular price of $129. This promotion is available until April 13, 2015.
For more information, visit http://www.belightsoft.com/main.php.