An oldie, but a goodie.
This information may seem basic to some, but may be new and helpful to recent iOS converts, welcome home by the way. Here is a quick tutorial that will discuss how you can add any website to your home screen. Here are the simple steps that may actually save you some time with any current iOS devices (apparently since the first iPhone and Safari browser). Essentially this will create an icon on your homepage, much like an app. Touching the icon will take you directly to the webpage.
- Open safari
- Type in the website of choice, macsources.com
- Look for the icon with the box/upwards arrow. Tap this icon.
- Select add to home screen icon
- You can change the title of the icon if desired.
- Enjoy the ease with which you can now access all your Mac sources content.
You can move the icon or delete it at any time, similar to other app icons.