Free alternative to paid video converting software.
Freemake.com is an online project that seeks to provide free alternatives to popular paid software. Freemake software is based on 3 key principles: Free, Easy, Quality. Freemake programs are used by millions of people and companies across the world, in over 200 countries. Since the first release in July 2010, Freemake software was installed more than 100 million times. One of their pieces of software includes a video converter, Freemake Video Converter.
Freemake Video Converter converts between 500+ formats and devices for free. You can convert to MP4, MP3, AVI, WMV, DVD, iPhone, and Android with no limitations. You also have the ability to import photos or audio files and turn them into a video. Downloading videos from YouTube and converting them to popular standard video formats is also possible with Freemake Video Converter. Free Video Converter Online by Freemake modifies and edits clips, burns DVDs,
makes photo slideshows, uploads to iPhone & much more!
Some of the main features include:
- Convert 4K and Full HD Online: Convert HD films without quality loss, e.g. MP4 to AVI. Freemake transcodes heavy 4K, Full HD 1080p, HD 720p files from HD cameras, camcorders, YouTube, Blu-ray.
- Rip & Burn DVD/Bluray: Rip unprotected DVDs with or without subtitles. Burn up to 40 hours of footage to a single DVD disc, save as DVD folder or create ISO. Transform M2TS files from Blu-ray discs.
- Cut, join, rotate clips: Cut video parts which you don’t need before conversion. Rotate any video 90 or 180 degrees. Join clips into one. Remove black bars. Limit output file size.
- Embed video to websites online: Encode clips to Flash FLV, SWF or HTML5 media formats: H.264, WebM, VP8. The freeware gives a ready web player & embed code to put to site or blog.
- Convert movies with subtitles: Convert movies with subtitles to any format or device. Add ready subtitles to your movie (SRT, ASS, SSA). Edit subtitles size and font. Special characters & Unicode supported!
- Upload clips to YouTube: Send your visuals, DVDs, photos or music to YouTube directly from desktop. The tool saves your account info for regular use. Transform your MP4 to MP3 & upload multiple files at once.
You can download Freemake Video Converter today by clicking here.
NOTE: Freemake Video Converter is only available for Microsoft Windows OS: 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista.