We are very excited to share the following announcement from our friends at Nomad. As of April 22, Nomad is officially out of backorder phase and fulfilling orders same-day. What started out as a crowd-funded Kickstarter project in 2012, has now grown into a full fledged company.
“Nomad is a very exciting new company that creates charging solutions for “the 21st century nomad.” Within just a short amount of time, Nomad has
- Made over $2.5 million in sales since launch
- Shipped nearly 100,000 cables
- Fulfilled all Kickstarter and Indiegogo pledges and pre-sales
- Grew from two founders in their grandparent’s basement to a growing team of 15 people in the heart of San Francisco
- One of the top Shopify stores, the second in gross sales in the electronics category
In addition to the announcement that they are experiencing growth, Nomad has also announced that they are about to launch their third product.
We are very excited about this news from Nomad and wish them all the best. If you aren’t familiar with Nomad or their products, check out our reviews of the ChargeKey and ChargeCard, plus the exclusive interview we had with CEO and co-founder of Nomad, Noah Dentzel.