Say, ‘Goodbye,’ to boring folders on your desktop after you download Folder Color for Mac.
Folder Color for Mac is a very cool utility and design tool that allows you to customize your Mac OS X folder icons. Mac OS X includes the ability to colorize your folder (with predetermined hues) and add tags to them, for easy searching at a later time, but Folder Color gives you the option to choose any variation of color and add icons and images to your folder.
Some of the features of Folder include:
- Number of customized yet friendly folder icons supplied in resource library.
- Support adding pictures into resource library and edit them to specialized your folders category.
- Create your own stunning folders with simplicity and ease.
- Change the folder icon color, manage your folders via different color classification.
- Custom certain folder icons help you identify what’s inside of them, such as photos, emails or documents.
- Classify and find your folders easily with customized folder icon.
- Create a customized icon based on a configurable icon style: size, position, shadow and transparency.
- Easy to apply your customize folder icon: just drag and drop the folder into Folder Color, done.
- Fully compatible with OS X Yosemite.
While Folder Color may be a simple concept, it’s very practical for users. I mentioned being able to find files easier if they are colored differently than others. And, with the ability to add icons and images to the exterior of the folder, you can identify at a glance what the contents of the folder are.
Folder Color is also very easy to use. You simply set up the customizations for your folder and then drag the folder you want to customize onto the App. The folder will absorb the qualities you set up within Folder Color. The entire process from start to finish is over in seconds – depending on how many different options you select for the folder.
For many years, I’ve struggled with good color-coded file management. Just coloring the folders doesn’t always seem to be enough because you may color several folders in the same file tree with the same color. What does that end up meaning? Sometimes you can’t remember. With the option to add icons, you will know that the three blue folders, which you want to archive, house documents, music or images based on the icon on the outside. Instantly, the color coding has structure even when you have multiple folders with the same color.
With Folder Color you will find your workflow and file storage much more efficient and stylish. Folder Color is available in the Mac App Store for $5.99 (regular price $18.99).
For more information, visit ifunia.com.