The Only Floodlight Camera Designed Exclusively for HomeKit Secure Video
Eve Systems today announced Eve Outdoor Cam, the first ever floodlight camera designed exclusively for Apple HomeKit Secure Video. Eve Outdoor Cam keeps a close eye on the home around the clock and protects the privacy of users’ personal space in the process. Like all Eve devices, Eve Outdoor Cam is built from the ground up to keep data secure. Access to the cam, no matter if the connection is local or remote, is always direct and fully encrypted thanks to the home hub (Apple TV or HomePod). Live images never reach the cloud, not even iCloud. Recordings are stored securely and fully encrypted in your iCloud account. Eve Outdoor Cam is on display at CES 2022 and will be available beginning April 5, 2022, from Eve, Amazon and later from Apple at a price of USD $249.95.
“Combining elegant aesthetics with technology designed to safeguard privacy, Eve Outdoor Cam goes beyond legacy surveillance camera concepts with their conspicuous looks and manufacturer clouds”, says Jerome Gackel, CEO, Eve Systems. “Eve Outdoor Cam embodies what Eve stands for: beautiful, connected home products that set the standard for privacy-first smart homes.”
Whenever something is up, Eve Outdoor Cam will send a notification to the user’s iPhone. Using the on-device intelligence of Apple TV or HomePod, it can record every motion automatically or distinguish between people, vehicles, pets, and packages. Eve Outdoor Cam packs a 1080p/24fps H.264 camera with superior infrared night vision and a huge 157° field of view into a discreet yet distinctive enclosure. Its sleek body is protected by a matte black metal frame with elegantly rounded edges. Opaque white glass dominates the front, and the wall mount combines a robust, three-axis hinge with an ultra-compact socket. Other features include:
- Keep an eye on the home and protect users’ privacy with HomeKit Secure Video.
- End-to-end encryption ensures only the owner can view live and recorded video.
- 10-day recording history and notifications when people, animals, vehicles, or packagesare detected.
- Powerful flood light with automatic motion light and light boost.
- Two-way communication with built-in microphone and speaker.
- Technical Specifications• Apple HomeKit Secure Video with 1080p/24fps H.264 Video and 157° field of view • Infrared night vision
• Infrared motion detection: 100°, up to 9 m / 30 ft. at 2.5 m / 8.2 ft. mounting height • Two-way communication with built-in microphone and speaker• IP55 Certified
• Three-axis camera angle adjustment
• Flood light with ultra-strong light boost
• Status LED
• Power: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
• Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n)