The Eve App brings the connected home a new level by integrated multiple facets of technology into one seamless, ever-evolving hub. Today, the Eve App was updated to version 4.4 and included a smart schedule for Eve Aqua, more powerful context menus, and further refinements throughout the app. The details are outlined below.
SMART SCHEDULE SUSPENSION
Suspend your watering schedule based on the rain forecast — Eve 4.4 brings completely revamped integration of Eve Aqua with Shortcuts, and it’s easier to use than ever. Install the built-in Siri Shortcut right from within the Eve app and simply ask Siri or launch the Shortcut from the Shortcuts app or the Today View widget to automatically check the weather forecast and suspend your watering schedule if necessary. Learn more about this smart and powerful integration at evehome.com/blog
MORE CONTEXT ACTIONS
The previous release of the Eve app has brought the power of context menus to a whole new level, and Eve has extended those capabilities even further:
- Touch and hold the Eve app icon on your home screen to get a head start to accessing a specific home.
- Quickly navigate to graph details, event lists and fullscreen camera views.
- Copy and paste colors. Yes, you read that right: you can now use that color from your favorite mood light and apply it to any other HomeKit-enabled light in an instant — either an individual light, or all lights within a room. And if you want to have a color at your fingertips forever, simply add it to your color favorites right from the context menu.
ALL THE SMALL DETAILS
- Improved app launch experience.
- Home sorting, of course, shared across all your iOS devices
- Improved HomePass integration — in case you didn’t know: if you use the excellent HomePass app to manage your HomeKit setup codes, you can pass along all device information after adding an accessory through Eve.
- Many other overall improvements.