In 2018, Microsoft released an updated version of the Outlook mail service. The design, calendar, contacts, and tasks have changed, and several new useful features have been introduced:
1. You can assign one or several tags of any color to each letter in order to sort the mail.
2. The opportunity to view all the letters for a specific user.
3. A hub of images, where all the pictures from letters are displayed.
4. The opportunity to correspond in the built-in Skype web chat or make calls directly in the process of reading mail.
Despite the new features, Outlook still keeps the leading positions for doing business, which makes it attractive for people from all over the world. Some of them are looking forward to migrating from their home mailing clients to corporate ones. However, it is not so easy to do, as you should primarily perform EML to Outlook Transfer as described here https://www.outlooktransfer.com/products/eml-to-outlook-transfer/. It means that you have to convert emails from EML format to PST.
What is EML?
The EML is a file format that was developed by Microsoft. Such an extension is used to store emails as well as to contain HTML headings. Most email clients support the EML file extension. The most popular of them are Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird or the Bat.
What is PST?
PST files are used to store personal information used by Microsoft Outlook. This information may include contacts, addresses, mail folders, and other data. Each e-mail box in Outlook has its own data store in which all letters, calendar notes, and reminders are stored. PST file data can be compressed and encrypted, depending on the settings.
How to perform easy migration to PST?
There are several ways to do it: manual and automatic. We do not insist on buying a certain app, but it will definitely save your time and nerves. We advise putting your attention to EML to Outlook Transfer tool, which will easily make this job for you. This program is compatible both with the latest and earliest versions of Outlook and provides the exact services for a considerable price.
You are also able to decide whether these services are suitable for you using a trial version. Here are the advantages of Outlook Transfer:
- It offers one of the fastest engines for conversion on the market;
- Keeps the same folder structure as it was on the previous mailing client;·
- Supports the Unicode PST files over 4 GB;
- Splits PST files into smaller ones if necessary;
- Has a user-friendly interface, etc.
You can purchase the utility by choosing a certain type of license available on the website. There are three possible options: home, business, and technology. They vary on the limitation of users, functionality, and price. If you are looking for the domestic toolkit – choose the home license and enjoy smooth migration. Otherwise, consider the business or technical licenses, which are more convenient for commercial usage.
Please, do not hesitate to ask your questions if you still have any. Good luck!