Today we are doing a quick overview of an iPhone app called Doc Sign by Crowdedroad.com This app has been a real life saver in the past few days let me explain. While starting this review I was also working on refinancing my house, If you have ever dealt with BOA you will know my pain. Anyways to make a long story short I was on the road and a rep from BOA needed a document signed and sent back to him with in a few hours. Unfortunately it was a document I sent two other times, I’m not sure if it was lost or if he never got it but being the last day to get this back to the rep. I totally lucked out by having Doc Sign on my iPhone, I was able to pull the document from my email while on the road, sign it and email it back with out ever having to pull over the car, take out my laptop and find someplace with wifi. This app can be found in the iTunes app store for $2.99 and after my experience using it, I believe its worth every penny.
- Open a document attachment from your iPhone Mail
- Automatically load Doc Sign to sign
- fill in forms and annotate
- Email or export the updated document
★ FEATURES ★
• Speedy PDF edit, form fill and signature embedding
• 100s of customization options
• NO registration is ever needed
• NO internet account is ever required.
• Documents are imported and sent directly from your iPhone to maintain complete privacy and security.
Import PDF documents from the following sources:
✓ iPhone Mail attachments (iOS4)
✓ iTunes file sharing (iOS4)
✓ Import and export documents from desktop computer using wifi connection
✓ Drop.io File Sharing service
★ iOS 4.0 FEATURES ★
• Transfer documents from your desktop to Doc Sign using the new iTunes file transfer feature. (requires iTunes 9.2+)
• Open a pdf attachment from any email in your iPhone mail directly into Doc Sign.
• Multi-task enabled
Developers website http://www.crowdedroad.com