Users can solve DVD playback issues and decode DVDs of any type from any countries with MacX DVD Ripper Pro.
Several years ago, I amassed a lot of DVDs. It’s quite an extensive library and now I’m trying to downsize some of the ‘stuff’ I am storing, like these discs. I feel like one of the easiest ways to do this is to digitize them using software like MacX DVD Ripper Pro. It’s the best DVD ripper for Mac users for both homemade and commercial DVDs. Developer Digiarty Software, Inc. has designed the application to solve DVD playback errors by ripping the disc to video. MacX DVD Ripper Pro creates a hassle-free experience for users by allowing them to convert DVD to digital files that can play back in iTunes, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, PS4, and more. In addition to being able to solve playback issues, MacX DVD Ripper Pro can also solve errors caused by region code restriction (e.g. cannot play DVDs purchased in foreign countries). MacXDVD even provides a how-to article on ripping protected DVD movies.
MacX DVD Ripper Pro has a very user-friendly interface and within a few simple steps, you can decode DVDs quickly and easily. Some of the main features include:
- Disc Support with DVD analysis kernel & title check mechanism. Allows users to Rip old and new homemade and commercial DVDs.
- Unique Level-3 hardware acceleration tech provides for faster speeds than competitor applications.
- High-quality engine & de-interlacing tech delivers lossless output video quality, no audio out of sync with video, FPS drops, and aspect ration change errors.
- Playback formats include the richest outputs like MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP3, and more
- Bypass common region-codes, CSS encryption and new UOP, Sony ARccOS, Disney X-project
I did spend some time working with MacX DVD Ripper Pro and found that it was incredibly easy to work with. I grabbed one of my old DVDs (The Princess Bride) and started the ripping process. Because I was ripping a movie that was longer than 90 minutes and using a connection that was slower than the industry standard (less than USB 3.0), I believe that slowed my conversion process down.
MacX DVD Ripper Pro retails for $67.95 (USD), but users can currently download it for free when they register with their email address for the MacXDVD 9th Anniversary Giveawa
Compatible Operating Systems: macOS 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 High Sierra and 10.14 Mojave | (32 & 64 bit)