Company introduces newly designed cases and accessories to accompany Apple’s latest iPhone release
Cygnett, a leading technology brand that provides beautifully crafted tech solutions that connect, today announce their newest cases and screen protectors for the iPhone 7/7 Plus. With more than a decade of experience in the case and accessories industry, Cygnett’s latest cases showcase their refined and improved design while still providing the protection that consumers expect.
“We’ve created a line of cases that perfectly compliment Apples latest products in design and versatility while still providing the highest quality products we are known for,” says Tim Swann, Founder of Cygnett. “Our variety ensures that every consumer will find a style that fits their lifestyle while still protecting their valuable iPhone”.
The new line is available at www.us.cygnett.com and includes:
- WorkMate Pro Case for iPhone 7 ($29.99) – The WorkMate Pro offers rugged protection against drops and scratches, while a raised edge around the screen provides lay flat protection, without adding bulk.
- UrbanShield Case for iPhone 7/Plus ($29.99-$44.99) – Combing great design with a premium finish, the UrbanShield case wraps around your iPhone to provide extra protection in a slim and stylish case.
- AeroShield Case for iPhone 7/Plus ($19.99-$24.99) – A sleek low profile hard polycarbonate shell gives maximum protection against drops and scratches with a shock proof polyurethane fame ensuring total piece of mind.
- UrbanWallet Flip Case for iPhone 7/Plus ($39.99-$44.99) – Premium leather wallet case with a convertible magnet design that allows you to carry 3 cards while maintaining functionality with car mounts and other accessories. This case will not only protect your phone from bumps and scratches while acting as a sleek and stylish wallet.
- RealCurve 3D curved 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protectors ($29.99-$34.99) – Offering edge-to-edge protection, the RealCurve features clear hardened glass, designed to perfectly match the curve of your iPhone screen. The six-layer construction provides maximum protection and ensures a quick, bubble-free application.
For more information about Cygnett’s latest products or to view their entire product line, please visit www.us.cygnett.com.