Cubus Games set to release Heavy Metal Thunder sequel, Sol Invictus.
Cubus Games, developer of Necklace of Skulls, is planning the release of a new game, Sol Invictus, for January 8, 2015. Sol Invictus is the sequel to interactive SciFi gamecock, Heavy Metal Thunder. Written by celebrated sci-fi author Kyle B. Stiff, the Heavy Metal Thunder Series places its readers at the core of an interstellar struggle against alien invaders, requiring immensely difficult and exciting choices to be made as the narrative grows, expands and twists. Sol Invictus also features brand new artwork from illustrator Marc Gonzalez and has a full soundtrack complete with sound effects and atmosphere.
Some of the features of Sol Invictus include
- Choosing the skills to customize your character
- Managing the inventory and weapons wisely is an exciting challenge as well. The powerful, yet accessible sci-fi plot, packed with diverse characters
- The possibility to use the social sharing features
- The possibility to play in up to three stories at once
- The accompanying soundscapes that bring a great reading experience. Explosive action art, colorful and eye-catching
- An easy and quick dice-combat system
We have been fortunate enough to have an advance copy of Sol Invictus and are excited to bring you a full review of it upon its public release. For now, we will say that it’s a solid game with a great storyline. Sol Invictus is great for gamers who like sci-fi or role-playing games and want to explore immersive storytelling.
For more information on Sol Invictus, visit www.cubusgames.com/sol-invictus.