DIY Computer kit company, Kano, announces release date for Star Wars coding kit.
Learn the ways of The Force™, with the Star Wars The Force™ Coding Kit – a build-it-yourself Bluetooth® connected motion sensor, and creative coding experience that takes you on the journey from learner to master, as you code, create, play, and share endless Star Wars adventures.
Bring to life a galaxy of characters, creatures, starships, and sounds with a wave of your hand.
What’s in the Box?:
- Step-by-Step Storybook
- Exclusive Kano Star Wars Stickers
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) which contains sensors and LEDs
- Case (light ring, top + bottom case, power button)
- Interchangeable icons (Rebel Alliance + Galactic Empire),
- 2 x batteries (AA)
What else do you need?:
- The free to download Star Wars The Force™ Coding Kit app, available from iTunes, Windows Store, and Kindle Store.
- A compatible Windows 10 PC, Mac, iPad, or Kindle Fire 10HD with Bluetooth® LE – for full requirements please visit Kano.me from October 4.
Availability & Price