The Italian-influenced, tech-savvy wallet features RFID protection, location tracking, anti-theft alarm and more
Baggizmo Wiseward recently launched as the world’s smartest and most technologically advanced bi-fold wallet, acting as an individual’s best defense against today’s advanced hackers, pickpockets and our own forgetful minds. The combination of contemporary design, premium materials and advanced technology results in a stylish and practical wallet for the modern man and woman.
With technology developed in-house to guarantee top quality, Baggizmo Wiseward features multiple layers of protection never seen before in a wallet, like a UV light to identify counterfeit bills and a magnetic sensor that notifies the user when the wallet is opened or closed, protecting against theft. Baggizmo Wiseward also has additional security enhancements including location tracking, RFID protection and more.
“With today’s advanced hackers and scammers, your wallet should be as secure as any other device that holds sensitive, personal information,” said Ladislav Jurić, CEO, and founder of Baggizmo. “We are all sensitive to theft or loss because we keep our credit cards and personal documents in our wallets, and even the idea of losing them makes us nervous. After analyzing security aspects that could be improved in a wallet, we created an option that merges the most advanced security features available with a fashion-forward design we know consumers want.”
Baggizmo Wiseward’s mobile app connects to the wallet via Bluetooth to keep users connected to their most valued possessions. Through the app, users can access and personalize the wallet’s features, including geolocation, proximity detection, sound the alarm and enable alerts if the wallet is misplaced or stolen.
Baggizmo Wiseward’s features include:
- RFID-blocking protects up to 10 cards against electronic pickpocketing that’s used to steal information from credit cards, driver’s licenses, passports and more
- RFID-free zone allows user to store up to five cards, like a subway pass, that can be scanned through the wallet without the hassle of taking it out to unblock it
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer and Magnet Sensor tells the user if the wallet’s location has changed, has been dropped or is being opened by a third party, preventing loss and pickpocketing
- Alarm sounds when activated via phone to locate a misplaced wallet or scare off thieves
- RGB LED lamps light the wallet’s contents in various colors for better viewing in dark settings and can be customized in the Baggizmo Wiseward app
- Wireless Charging means there’s no need to carry a wall charger, simply rest your Baggizmo Wiseward, equipped with a long-lasting battery, on any Qi wireless charging system
- NFC Chip allows users to store personal information in the wallet, like the code to get into a garage or office building
Crafted in Croatia with innovative, eco-friendly Italian materials, Baggizmo Wiseward is available in six Italian influenced designs with high-quality textures and styles for both men and women. A redesign of the classic bi-fold, Baggizmo Wiseward boast durability while still being soft to the touch, and unlike its competitors, its slim design allows it to remain thin and foldable, even when filled with cards and currency, making it easy to fit into a pocket or small compartment.
Baggizmo Wiseward is available for pre-order for $89 in jet black, true blue, cardinal red, sandy beige, noble blue and vintage brown in tweed. To pre-order, visit baggizmo.me/wiseward.