Apple’s operating systems for watchOS, macOS, and tvOS receive updates to make improvements and fix bugs.
Apple has released an update to version 3.1 for watchOS users. Some of the updates include:
- New option to replay bubble and full-screen effects in Messages
- Messages effects can play with Reduce Motion enabled
- Fixes an issue that could cause the notification for Timer complete to be delivered twice
- Resolves an issue that could prevent Apple Watch Series 2 from fully charging
- Resolves an issue where Activity rings may disappear from the watch face
- Fixes an issue that prevented Force Touch options from appearing in some third-party apps
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: support.apple.com/kb/HT201222.
The newest version of the operation system for the Apple TV 4 is now available. This is considered a minor update that just fixes various bugs and makes small infrastructure improvements. It’s anticipated that perhaps a single sign-on option will be available with the next update
macOS Sierra 10.12.1
This update to Sierra improves stability, compatibility, and security of the Mac. This is the first update to the Sierra version of the OS and precedes the Apple Event scheduled for Thursday. It’s anticipated that new MacBook Pros may be revealed at that time. For detailed information on the update, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT206174.