iOS 12.0.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for iPhone and iPad.
Apple released an update to its newest mobile operating system version iOS 12. This is the first update released since iOS 12 became available to the public.
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone Xs devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone Xs devices to rejoin a WiFi network at 2.4 GHz instead of 5GHz
- Restores the original position of the “.?123” key on the iPad keyboard
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
For more information on the security content of this update, visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209162.