Apple released iOS 7.1 March 10, 2014.
Today Apple released the much anticipated iOS 7.1 update. The update features improved design and multiple bug fixes. Some of the newest features include:
- Manual control of when Siri listens or stops listening to your voice commands.
- Automatic enabling of HDR mode on the iPhone 5S camera.
- Calendar events at a glance in month view.
- Improved fingerprint recognition.
- Improved responsiveness and performance for iPhone 4 users.
- iTunes Radio field search.
- Additional accessibility with bolder fonts and a reduce Motion option.
Thought went into every piece of this update puzzle. Apple refined the typography and even remastered audio alerts to be more pleasing. The design was updated so that users had a better overall experience.
This update also marks the inclusion of CarPlay, which will be compatible with some 2014 model year cars, and the ability for users to subscribe to iTunes Match directly from iOS devices.
To learn all about the update, visit http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7-update.