Anker Nano 30W Power Bank with Built-In USB-C Cable
This power bank gets nearly a perfect score because I had very little 'cons' for it. The only issue I could see was the heat I detected after the power bank recharged. I love the size and style of the power bank. It's got a large capacity that allows it to provide power on the go without needing to recharge it after every outing. The price is comparable to other similar products.
- EASE OF USE
Power up your devices quickly and conveniently with the Anker Nano 30W Power Bank.
There is nothing more frustrating than being on-the-go and discovering that your beloved mobile phone is in ‘the red’ with its battery power. With our ever-increasing pace of our world, millennials and Gen Xers everywhere are triggered by that 10-20% warning our devices give us when we need to recharge. What do you do if you are nowhere near an outlet? For me, I pull out the brand new Anker Nano 30W Power Bank and plug in a Lightning cable to recharge my iPhone 14 Pro or AirPods Pro as those are both necessities for me when I’m out and about. This tiny power bank has quickly become a necessity for me as well.
About Anker Nano 30W Power Bank
As part of the larger press announcement about the new Nano Series product lineup, Anker has released the Nano 30W Power Bank with Built-in USB-C Cable. It’s designed to be a fast, convenient way to charge your mobile devices on the go. With it, an iPhone 14 can be charged 50% within 30 minutes. The compact power bank measures 4.09 × 2.06 × 1.02 inches and can provide uninterrupted power thanks to its reliable, built-in USB-C cable.
- Model: A1259
- 30W Fast Charging and Recharging: 60% more power than PD 18W for an efficient charge.
- 30W Fast Recharging: Supports 30W fast charging via the built-in USB-C cable or USB-C port, allowing you to recharge the power bank in just 90 minutes.
- Built-In USB-C Cable: Directly charge your phones and other smart devices without carrying any extra cables for a hassle-free experience.
- 10,000mAh Capacity: This 10,000mAh battery packs enough power to charge a phone at least 2 to 3 times- ideal for a short getaway.
- Intelligent Display: Features a smart TFT color screen and a user-friendly interface that provides a clear and detailed display of your charging information.
- Small and Portable: Measuring just 4.09 × 2.06 × 1.02 inches, this 30W power bank is compact enough to fit in your bag–perfect for travel.
- Smart Temperature Monitoring: Keeps your devices safe and cool by ensuring the temperature stays 10% below international quidelines, with over half a million temperature checks conducted every night.
Pricing & Availability
The Anker Nano 30W Power Bank arrived in a plain, Anker-branded blue and white product box. This is fairly standard for Anker products although some of their more recent charging product packaging has had more of a retail flare to them. The back of the box does identify the product inside, but other than that, it’s fairly ambiguous.
Out of the box, the power bank was ready to start charging. It did only have a partial charge of 29% to its internal battery, but with a 10,000 mAh capacity, it could have provided a little more than 2,500 mAh to a device in need. Prior to completing my product testing, I charged the Nano 30W to 100%. I actually used one of the Nano Charging Station’s USB-C ports to provide power to the power bank.
After 30 minutes, the battery gained 34%, which gave it a charging rate of 1.13% per minute. This also put it on track to meet the expectation that the power bank could gain up to 50% of its battery capacity within 45 minutes of charging.
I love the design of this power — especially the hidden display. It’s easy to read and it gives you all the pertinent information you need while charging a device. I did notice that the power bank was warm to the touch after it completed its recharge. My thermal camera detected a high temperature of 105.1º F and a low of 92º F across the top of the power bank. This isn’t a temperature range that raises concern since it’s much lower than 140º F.
For my main charging test, I plugged a Google Pixel 7 Pro into the power bank using the built-in USB-C cable. The phone began charging automatically and identified that it was getting a rapid charge. I charged the phone for 30 minutes — noting its progress every 10 minutes. After the charging session was completed, the phone gained 34% and the charging rate was 1.13% per minute. In my experience, that is a very strong charging rate. The power bank remained cool and didn’t register a temperature over 76º after charging the phone.
- Built-in cable designed as a handle.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Creative color options.
- Additional USB-C and USB-A ports for compatibility.
- Bi-directional built-in cable.
- Powerful enough to charge 12-inch M1 iPad Pro.
- Gets warm after recharging.
The Anker Nano 30W Power Bank is a compact and efficient solution for mobile charging needs. With its fast-charging capabilities, built-in USB-C cable, and intelligent power delivery technology, it provides a convenient and reliable way to keep devices powered up on the go. Its small size makes it perfect for travel or everyday use, while its robust design ensures durability and longevity. Whether you need to charge your phone, tablet, or other USB-C devices, this power bank has got you covered. Invest in the Anker Nano Power Bank today and never worry about running out of battery again.