Echo Look is a voice-controlled, hands-free camera and style assistant.
Amazon expanded its Echo product line today with the announcement of the Echo Look, a hands-free camera and style assistant. Similar to the other devices in the product line, Echo Look is voice operated and uses the backend services of Amazon to complete your user experience. The device is currently only being offered to Amazon Prime Members and has a pricetag of $199.
According to the Echo Look product page:
With Echo Look, you can take full-length photos of your daily look using just your voice. The built-in LED lighting and depth-sensing camera let you blur the background to make your outfits pop, giving you clean, shareable photos. Get a live view in the Echo Look app or ask Alexa to take a short video so you can see yourself from every angle. View recommendations based on your daily look and use Style Check for a second opinion on what looks best. And, because Alexa is built in the cloud, she’s always getting smarter—and so will Echo Look.
- Introducing Echo Look—everything you love about Alexa, and now she can help you look your best
- Using just your voice, easily take full-length photos and short videos with a hands-free camera that includes built-in LED lighting, depth-sensing camera, and computer vision-based background blur
- See yourself from every angle with the companion app. Build a personal lookbook and share your photos.
- Get a second opinion on which outfit looks best with Style Check, a new service that combines machine learning algorithms with advice from fashion specialists
- Echo Look helps you discover new brands and styles inspired by your lookbook
- Ask Alexa to read the news and audiobooks, set alarms, get traffic and weather updates, control smart home devices, play music, and more
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Starbucks, Fitbit, NPR, and more