All-in-one Lighting Solution for Video Calls, Live Streaming, FaceTime and more is Mountable to any Device including your Smartphone, Tablet, Computer and more
Lume Cube, the company behind the world’s most versatile light, today introduced the all-new Lume Cube AIR VC, a lighting kit designed to improve video conferencing and live streaming, at CES 2019. With usage of FaceTime, Skype, Zoom Calls, Instagram Live, Twitch and others on the rise, the Lume Cube AIR VC is the first and most versatile portable lighting solution designed to help users look their best on camera. Featuring a suction cup mount, the Lume Cube AIR VC enhances the video communication experience, no matter what device is being used. It is available now at LumeCube.com for $79.95.
“With such a rise in visual communication fueled by remote workers, video conferencing and home devices, we noticed there were little to no lighting solutions designed specifically to enhance how people look on camera when communicating via their smart devices. We created a solution that is interchangeable between devices to ensure the best overall video experience for both parties,” said Riley Stricklin, co-founder at Lume Cube. “Additionally, with the recent launch of in-home video communication products like Google Home Hub and Facebook Portal, the need for a versatile lighting solution has become more significant than ever before. The Lume Cube AIR VC allows the user to truly look their best while the camera is on, no matter what environment they are in.”
From remote employees on a conference call, to live streaming gaming and social media influencers, the Lume Cube AIR VC provides a portable lighting solution for all forms of video communication, both professional and personal. This product combination allows users to communicate better visually and look good while doing it. The Lume Cube AIR represents the optimal combination of size, power, durability, and light-quality, while the suction cup mount is easily and safely mountable to any smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer and more. Overall, it’s the all-in-one lighting solution video communicators have been waiting for.
The Lume Cube AIR VC features include:
- Compact, Portable & Adjustable – The Lume Cube AIR VC is designed to take up minimal space and keep a low profile when mounted to any device. At a weight of only two ounces with dimensions of 1.6” x 1.6” x 1.1”, the AIR is the smallest “on-the-go” light of its kind and with the suction cup mount, it makes for a versatile lighting solution and go-to lifestyle application.
- Powerful & Unmatched Light-Quality – Lighting is an essential part of looking your best on camera or video. The Lume Cube AIR is packed with the best LED specs for its size with a CRI rating of +/- 90, a 5700K daylight balanced color temperature, 400 LUX at 1M power and a 60-degree beam angle.
- Custom Fresnel Lens – The custom designed lens provides additional LUX for balanced light output, and 270 refraction points allow for a smooth falloff, sharp clean shadows and zero hotspots.
- Multi-Device Compatibility – With the included suction cup mount, the Lume Cube AIR VC allows for easy mounting to a wide variety of devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. This eliminates the need for separate mounting accessories and allows for more content and video time.
- Battery Life, Bluetooth/App Control & Waterproof – Created with an internal battery, the Lume Cube AIR can be used while charging via USB. From the Lume-X iOS or Android app, users have the ability to control brightness, light mode, strobe speeds, battery levels, and more. The Bluetooth functionality also allows for a seamless connection and fast adjustment of any lighting set-up, making video chatting or live streaming easier than ever before.
- In-Box Accessories – The Lume Cube AIR VC comes equipped with a White Diffuser and Warming Diffuser to get the best “on-air” professional look. Both diffusers help users match skin tones, color match any surrounding lights, and soften the light being emitted by the AIR.