1Password for Mac receives “Little Big Update” today.
1Password is releasing an update today (Friday, December 6). Version 4.1 for Mac packs a lot of long-awaited features like a new Login (password) updating process. There is also a fine-grained search option, new Top Item List Layout view, custom password fields, sync improvements and more!
The update is being released at 12pm Pacific Time with the Mac App Store forthcoming as soon as Apple approves it.
1Password 4.1 for Mac: The Little Big Update
Top Item List Layout
- Display your items as a multi-column display (View->Item List Layout->Top).
- Sort, order and resize columns to match your needs.
Search All Fields
- Select search by Title or search across All Fields.
- Expand an existing search result to include All Fields if your item is not found.
- Ability to print an individual item through the Share menu.
- Print your entire list of items through File->Print…
- You can now Tag and assign a Folder when saving a Login from the browser.
- When changing a password you can select whether to save a new Login or update the existing one.
- Redundant generated passwords are now removed after saving or updating a Login.
Custom Password Fields
- Add custom password fields to your items (for example, website security questions).
- Convert existing text fields into concealed password fields.
Adding Support for…
- Yandex Browser.
- Dutch and Afrikaans localization.
- Fixed problem where WiFi sync would not work when syncing large number of items from the iOS device.
- Fixed problem where sync won’t start automatically after items are imported.
- Fixed problem where WiFi sync might duplicate item URLs when a conflict is detected.
- 1Password will now auto-lock on inactivity timeout when computer wakes up from sleep.
- All values copied to clipboard are now marked with org.nspasteboard.ConcealedType (http://nspasteboard.org).
- Attachment cache is now cleared when 1Password app is closed.
For more information, visit 1Password’s website at https://agilebits.com/onepassword.